Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Home again

Rebekah is so amazingly wonderful. She is such a precious gift from God. We came home and she looked around, sighed, and went to sleep for three hours (longer than she normally sleeps for one stretch). It must be such a relief to her to be able to be away from the poking and prodding of the loving hospital staff at Brenner's. Our home nurse is so great: she came out to stay with Rebekah while I picked up big sister, Niya, and picked up Rebekah's new lung pressure medicine. Niya is super excited to have her little sister back home, safe and sound. I wonder what Rebekah must think: she is taken to various doctor appointments and is out through many procedures and she never gets to voice her opinion on it all. Reminds me of the movie My Sister's Keeper a little bit. I hope she at least feels a little better each time so she realizes that it is good and not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment