Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday- maybe we'll do something

She had a really good, uneventful night. She was gurgly this morning so they did a little suctioning in her throat. She immediately went to sleep afterwards :) she is still losing weight because of the Lasix. I gave her a bird bath this morning and she seems to feel better. The nurses and the cardiologists are arguing over her oxygen vs O2 stats. The cardiologists want her off oxygen because that will make the pulmonary edema worse and the nurses want her O2 stats in the high 90s because they are trained that it is supposed to be there. They have had several cardiologists tell them even low 80s is alright if it means she's off oxygen but they won't listen. They also don't listen to me very much so I keep having to remind them that I know her best an that they will e doing what I want whether they like it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment